Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'B%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending Dec 03, 2022
- Buccaneer Chess. Introducing the Buccaneer and the bounce-move, whereby the piece bounces diagonally away from its course (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Bombardier Chess. Introducing the Bombardier, combining a rook with a camelrider (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Jun 09, 2012
- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A. By Graeme C Neatham.
Week ending Sep 13, 2008
- Birds and Ninjas. Two simple checkmate problems for the game. By Charles Daniel.
Week ending Nov 25, 2006
- Bodyguard Chess. A 9x9 variant, with a Bodyguard and two Kwaggas per side (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 18, 2006
- Bolyar Chess. A historical variant, native to Bulgaria, with imaginative rules (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
Week ending Nov 04, 2006
- Belfry Chess. Introducing the belfry catapult. By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 11, 2006
- BlockChess. Decimal variant with standard pieces starting out in the corners. By Ronald W Brierley.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Big Battle. Large (10x10), commercial variant. By M. K. Morrison.