Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Oct 02, 2010
- Directed Alice III. a 3-board Alice Chess variant. By Joe Joyce.
Week ending Sep 29, 2007
- Dai Dai Shogi. Extremely large Shogi variant invented in the 17th century. Author: Douglas Silfen and Eduard Werner.
Week ending Nov 11, 2006
- Dimachaer Chess. Introducing the Dimachaer, a bifurcation piece that always lands on the diagonal second leg (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Doublecannon Chess. Introducing the Doublecannon piece, a strong cannon relative with breathtaking tactical capabilities (Zillions file exists). By M Winther.
- Doublecannon-Chess (8x10). A big-board variant featuring the amazing new piece, the Doublecannon (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
Week ending Jun 17, 2006
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
Week ending Oct 04, 2003
- Dai Shogi. Shogi variant on 15 by 15 board. (Link.).
Week ending Aug 17, 2002
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
Week ending Nov 17, 2001
- A Dragonchess Page. Roberts Stevens' page on Dragonchess. Author: Rob Stevens. Inventor: Gary Gygax.
Top of page
Total items listed: 9