Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'K%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending Nov 04, 2006
- Korean Chess. Korean Chess: presentation plus a strong Zillions implementation. Author: M Winther.
Week ending Sep 03, 2005
- Kozune. A game inspired by, and featuring elements of, Shatranj and Shogi. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Joshua Morris.
Week ending Aug 21, 2004
- Kaissa . Decimal variant developed from descriptions in John Norman's Gor books. By Jeff Shaffer.
Week ending Jan 18, 2003
- Korean vs Western Chess. Red pieces are from Korean Chess, black pieces are from Western Chess.
Week ending Apr 28, 2001
- Kings Court . Commercial chess variant on 12 by 8 board based on the historical Courier chess. By Sidney LeVasseur.