Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'M%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending Oct 21, 2006
- Mangonel Chess. Introducing the remarkable Mangonel piece, which can hurl pieces over its head, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Meridian Chess. Introducing the Meridian, bishop-capture combined with bifurcated bounce-move, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 23, 2006
- Murmillo Chess. Introducing the Murmillo piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Mortar Chess. Introducing another piece named Mortar, a form of cannon, on an H-shaped board. Positionally advanced. With zrf. By M Winther.
Week ending Feb 04, 2006
- Medusa Shogi. Missing description Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
Week ending Oct 15, 2005
- Mob Strategy. Mob Strategy, The Takeover Game, presented by The Game Pile. By Jeff Rients.
Week ending Jul 09, 2005
- Maka-Dai-Dai Shogi. Historical ultra large Shogi variant. Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
Week ending Feb 05, 2005
- MoQi. MoQi, or Demon Game, is played upon a 10x10 field. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Jan 25, 2003
- Millennium Chess . Commercial variant on 15 by 8 board with almost twice the normal set of pieces.
Week ending Aug 17, 2002
- Machiavellian Chess. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi. Inventor: Jean Anesto.
Week ending Apr 20, 2002
- Modern Courier Chess . An attempt to reform the courier game by emulating the development of modern chess. By Paul Byway.