Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'O%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending Jul 30, 2022
- Omnichess. Omnichess - Create and play chess variants. 2-8 players. Square, Hexagonal, Triangular board types. By ch1gz .
Week ending Oct 21, 2006
- Oxybeles Chess. Introducing the exceptional Oxybeles piece, which can hurl pieces over its head, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Feb 04, 2006
- Operational Chess 2. Large, wargame inspired variant with ranged pieces. By Andy Thomas.
- Operational Chess. Wargame inspired variant played on a wide board. By Andy Thomas.
Week ending Apr 19, 2003
- Octa-Ashtapada. 8x8x8 variant with powerful armies and the potential for multiple royal pieces per side. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Dec 02, 2000
- Omega Chess. Commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.