Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'P%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending May 12, 2007
- Paulovits's Game. Paulovits's chess variant, c. 1890, featuring leaping pieces Pasha and General (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 30, 2006
- Pegniar Chess. Introducing the Pegniar, a very interesting bifurcating bounce-slider, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Dec 10, 2005
- Politically Correct Chess. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Oct 01, 2005
- Piece Promotion Games. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
- Presiding Chess. Decimal variant with added leaping pieces. By Tucker Kao.
Week ending Mar 06, 2004
- Polyhedron Chess . Large 3-D variant inspired by Tetrahedral Chess. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Jan 10, 2004
- Pillars of Medusa . Download Pillars of Medusa for Zillions of Games! Author: Jason Jakupca. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
Week ending Mar 01, 2003
- Pent-Ashtapada. A hybrid of Maack's Raumschach and Kogbetliantz' 8x8x8 game. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Nov 09, 2002
- Pinwheel Chess . Four-player, all-against-all variant played on a pinwheel-shaped board. By C. George Boeree.