Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jul 23, 2022
- Shogessi.... A link to the Tabletop Simulator module. Updated rules/graphics. (17x19x17, Cells: 289) By Eric Watkins.
Week ending Feb 07, 2015
- The Sons of Mithra. Computer program for playing fantasy variant. Author: Michael Chang Gummelt. Inventor: Michael Chang Gummelt and Holly Gummelt.
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Scout Chess. Introducing the Scout, combining queen-captures with Camelrider moves (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Jan 13, 2007
- Skandaran Chess. Download Skandaran Chess at Zillions Website. By Francisco Marzoa.
Week ending Oct 14, 2006
- Stheno Chess. Introducing the repulsive Stheno, which repels pieces as far as possible in the alignment direction (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 30, 2006
- Sagittar Chess. Introducing the Sagittar, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 23, 2006
- Secutor Chess. Introducing the Secutor piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Apr 15, 2006
- SMIRF. Program that plays various 8x10 chess variants. Author: Reinhard Scharnagl.
Week ending Nov 19, 2005
- Shatranj of Troy. A Shatranj variant with Shogi-like drops, a Trojan Horse (with 6 pieces inside). Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Gary K. Gifford.
Week ending Oct 01, 2005
- Shatranj Elephants. Missing description By Christine Bagley-Jones.
Week ending Mar 06, 2004
- Symmetrical Chess Collection. Collection of several large symmetric chess variants with only line pieces. Author: Derek Nalls and Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Derek Nalls.
- Symmetrical Chess Collection. Collection of several large symmetric chess variants with only line pieces. By Derek Nalls.
Week ending Jul 26, 2003
- Shatranj Plus . Play four large historical variations of Shatranj including Tamerlane Chess! Author: Malcolm Maynard.
Week ending May 04, 2002
- The Symmetrical Chess Collection . Web site containing a collection of Chess Variants based on perfect symmetry. By Derek Nalls.
Week ending Apr 13, 2002
- Shogessi (The Allday Wars) . An original large, multiplayer Chess/Shogi variant.
Top of page
Total items listed: 15