Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Trebuchet Chess. Introducing the Trebuchet, an active catapult piece that slings pieces over its head (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 18, 2006
- Taikyoku Shogi (Unlimited Chess) Playing Pieces. Missing description Author: Robert Kalin.
Week ending Nov 04, 2006
- Turret Chess. Introducing the Turret, which moves like a queen, and can hurl pieces over its head (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Thraex_Chess. Introducing the Thraex, which captures like a rook, but moves by the bifurcated jump method (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 17, 2005
- Three Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
Week ending Mar 06, 2004
- Trans-Dimensional Chess . Large 3-D game with a field of twenty 3x3x3 cubes arranged in three levels. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Oct 04, 2003
- Tai Shogi. Very large Shogi variant.
Top of page
Total items listed: 7