Starts with the letter 'A'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Apr 21, 2018
- Amazons. Amazons and a computer version. Inventor: Walter Zamkauskas.
Week ending May 18, 2013
- Angel Chess. D'Autremont's very aggressive variant featuring Amazons that cannot be exchanged (with zrf). Author: M Winther. Inventor: L. P. D'Autremont.
Week ending Nov 01, 2008
- Armis. 100 square board with 15 piece types. By Armis Game.
Week ending May 12, 2007
- Airplane Chess. Schmittberger's big-board variant featuring the very mobile Airplane (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 28, 2006
- Alseid Chess. Introducing the Alseid, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap piece behind a screen (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 23, 2006
- Amiral Chess. Introducing the Amiral piece and the bounce-capture method on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 12, 2005
- American Chess. Large variant. Remove Generals from center columns to win. By Andy Thomas.
Top of page
|7 'Game' entries listed||7 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'War game' entry listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|3 'In a category all its own' entries listed||1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7