Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Oct 02, 2021
- ChessArena.io. Real-time, many-player, "io-style" game. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: ChessArena.
Week ending Feb 27, 2021
- Chess 99. Game with 9 pawns and a paladin. The objective is to capture the opponent's king. Many rules altered. By Claude Lapointe.
Week ending Aug 18, 2018
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
Week ending Apr 21, 2018
- Cardinal Super Chess Home Page. Link to company site.
Week ending Oct 10, 2009
- Capablanca Relocation Chess. The Capablanca piece array can in one move be rearranged, creating 144 different board positions (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Apr 25, 2009
- Courier Chess - Printable Rule Booklet - FREE DOWNLOAD. Easy to Print Concise Rule Booklet of the Medieval Courier Game. By Rick Knowlton.
Week ending Nov 01, 2008
- Chess Legions. Decimal variant with extra, exotic pieces. By Morien Wyn Jones.
Week ending Aug 23, 2008
- Correlator Chess. Introducing the Correlator which captures by correlating with the king (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending May 19, 2007
- Coordinator Chess. Dekle's Coordinator Chess, featuring the Coordinator that captures in coordination with the king (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Columbiad Chess.. Introducing the Columbiad, combining a cannon and a Cannonrider, on an H-board (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 28, 2006
- Castalia Chess. Introducing the Castalia, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can magnetically dislocate pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Constable Chess. Introducing the Constable piece on an H-shaped board. A game for attacking players. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Crossrook Chess. Introducing the Crossrook, a versatile piece with cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Crossbishop_Chess (8x10). A big-board variant featuring the new Crossbishop piece, an advanced cannon relative (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Chinese Chess.. An strong Zillions implementation plus a description of the world's most popular game. By M Winther.
- Crossbishop Chess. Introducing the Crossbishop piece, with interesting cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 19, 2002
- Combination Chess. Large chess variant with combination pieces. By Vernon Nemitz.
Week ending Jun 01, 2002
- ChesK: Risk and Chess Combination. A combination of the classic chess and Risk. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Khalid Waheed.
Week ending Dec 04, -1
- Cypher Chess. Game with novel piece. By Daniel Figahs.
Top of page
Total items listed: 19