Starts with the letter 'G'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Oct 03, 2009
- Gala (Farmer's Chess). Gala, a medieval cross between chess and tafl games. New rules reconstruction (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending May 12, 2007
- Gorgona Chess. V. R. Parton's Gorgonia Chess (also Gorgon Chess), featuring the paralyzing Gorgonia (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Apr 28, 2007
- Gustavian Cannon Chess. Featuring the remarkable Swedish Cannon on a Gustavian board, where it thrives (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Gladiatrix Chess. Introducing the Gladiatrix, an extremely agile female gladiator, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
- Gastrophete Chess. Introducing the Gastrophete, a catapult capable of hurling other pieces over its head (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Gaul Chess. Introducing the Gaul, which captures like a bishop, but moves by the bifurcated jump method, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Grenadier Chess. Introducing the Grenadier piece on an H-shaped board. A game for the attacking player. With zrf. By M Winther.
Week ending Feb 02, 2002
- Go-Chess (tm) . Place your own pieces on a large board. By Jim Callan.
Week ending Nov 11, 2000
- Greg White's Chess Variants . Missing description Author: David Howe. Inventor: Greg White.
Top of page
|9 'Game' entries listed||9 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'From ancient times' entry listed||5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 9