Starts with the letter 'T'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jun 09, 2007
- Triangular Chess. Missing description Author: (zzo38) A. Black. Inventor: _unknown.
Week ending Nov 05, 2005
- Triangle chess. Link to Hungarian web page. By Sándor Nagy.
Week ending Sep 17, 2005
- Three Player Chess. On a large (217 hexagon) board. By Dennis Matthews.
Week ending Feb 23, 2002
- Trigon Chess . Three-player chess and checkers on various shaped boards.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- TriChess . is a hexogonal, three player variant, created and distributed by PrimeChess Oy. Inventor: Donald irvin Gebhart.
Top of page
|5 'Game' entries listed||1 'Large board' entry listed|
|5 'Three or more players' entries listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|3 'Board with hexagonal shaped cells' entries listed||1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5