Starts with the letter 'G'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jun 27, 2009
- A Guide to Variant Chess. Variant Chess Games.
Week ending Sep 29, 2007
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi. Author: Douglas Silfen. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
Week ending Mar 18, 2006
- German Chu Shogi Association. Missing description
Week ending Dec 24, 2005
- Go-Figure!. Webshop selling sets of Xiangqi (Chinese chess).
Week ending Mar 05, 2005
- Grand Shogi. Normal Shogi, but with extra pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
Week ending Jun 14, 2003
- Gufuu Shogi . Tiny variant on a 2x3 board with four pieces. By Georg Dunkel.
Week ending Apr 27, 2002
- German Xiangqi Federation. Includes problem solving contest.
Top of page
Total items listed: 7