Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'A%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending Apr 21, 2018
- Amazons. Amazons and a computer version. Inventor: Walter Zamkauskas.
Week ending Oct 28, 2006
- Alseid Chess. Introducing the Alseid, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can kidnap piece behind a screen (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 23, 2006
- Amiral Chess. Introducing the Amiral piece and the bounce-capture method on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending May 31, 2003
- Abstract Chess. Pieces are represented by stacks of different heights. By João Pedro Neto.
Week ending Mar 15, 1997
- Andromi. Game with simple rules. Inventor: Ronald D. Planesi.