Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'P%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending May 02, 2020
- Phylogenetic analyses of chess variants . Papers describing phylogenetic analyses of chess variants. Author: Lex Kraaijeveld.
Week ending Mar 10, 2007
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
Week ending Sep 30, 2006
- Pegniar Chess. Introducing the Pegniar, a very interesting bifurcating bounce-slider, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Apr 01, 2006
- The Philosophers' Game: Rithmomachia in Medieval and Renaissance. Missing description Author: Ann E. Moyer.
Week ending Dec 10, 2005
- Politically Correct Chess. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Mar 15, 2003
- Powerchess . Players have 24 pieces to start, with four new piece types.