Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'S%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending Jun 26, 2021
- Stanley Random Chess . Missing description Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Austin Lockwood.
Week ending Oct 20, 2012
- Super-Chess. www.oteroideas.com. By Superuser .
Week ending Nov 11, 2006
- Sir Bombalot. A variant of chess with pieces offering a myriad of different options at any given time. Inventor: Bruce Harper and Duncan Suttles.
Week ending Oct 14, 2006
- Stheno Chess. Introducing the repulsive Stheno, which repels pieces as far as possible in the alignment direction (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Samnis Chess. Introducing the Samnis, which combines rook-capture with bifurcated bounce-movement, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 30, 2006
- Sagittar Chess. Introducing the Sagittar, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 23, 2006
- Secutor Chess. Introducing the Secutor piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Feb 11, 2006
- Shamanic Chess. Pieces may be transformed into 'Shamans'. By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 24, 1998
- Shatra . Old game from the Altai from Russia, on special shaped board with draughts-like capture.