Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Round',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' AND `LinkText` LIKE 'C%' AND SUBSTRING(URL,1,5) IN ('http:', 'https', 'link2', 'd.lin') ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending Feb 17, 2007
- Circular Chess. D. Reynolds's Circular Chess, a modern version of a Byzantine variant (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Jul 09, 2005
- Circular Chess Tournament for 2005. 10th Anniversary World Circular Chess Tournament. Author: Dave Reynolds and Richard Orange.
Week ending Mar 22, 2003
- Cai Qi. Chesslike game on circular board. Inventor: Patrick Hassel Zein.
Week ending Nov 23, 2002
- Circular Chess. Unique circular board. Sells boards, pieces, and software. By Alan Mattlage and Martin Mattlage.
Week ending Nov 29, 1997
- Chess in the Round . A commercial variant on a round board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.