Starts with the letter 'D'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Feb 26, 2022
- Duchess. For 2, 3, 4 or 6 players on a rose-shaped board. and John Kramer.
Week ending Jul 03, 2021
- Doubles Chess. A four-player game for two teams on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho. Inventor: Rick Gillespie and Henry Rolling.
Week ending Nov 11, 2006
- Dimachaer Chess. Introducing the Dimachaer, a bifurcation piece that always lands on the diagonal second leg (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Doublecannon Chess. Introducing the Doublecannon piece, a strong cannon relative with breathtaking tactical capabilities (Zillions file exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Jun 17, 2006
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon. By Lex Parker.
Top of page
|4 'Game' entries listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|2 'Three or more players' entries listed||5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|2 'In a category all its own' entries listed||3 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5