Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Feb 03, 2007
- BlindChess. A blindfold program (optional board), good for training (DOS freeware). By M Winther.
Week ending Dec 23, 2006
- Blindfold Chess. One of the oldest chess variants, where one of the players is blindfolded (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
Week ending Nov 18, 2006
- Bolyar Chess. A historical variant, native to Bulgaria, with imaginative rules (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
Week ending Mar 25, 2006
- Board and Table Games from Many Civilizations. Missing description Author: R. C. Bell.
Week ending Jun 05, 2004
- Bulgarian Chess. Web page in Bulgarian with an English version of the page. Slow.
Top of page
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Program' entry listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||5 'From ancient times' entries listed|
|1 'Unorthodox shaped board' entry listed||1 'Hidden information' entry listed|
Total items listed: 5