Starts with the letter 'B'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jun 09, 2012
- Battle of the Six Armies. Construction of board and pieces to play B6A. By Graeme C Neatham.
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Bombardier Chess. Introducing the Bombardier, combining a rook with a camelrider (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 25, 2006
- Bodyguard Chess. A 9x9 variant, with a Bodyguard and two Kwaggas per side (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 18, 2006
- Bolyar Chess. A historical variant, native to Bulgaria, with imaginative rules (zrf available). Author: M Winther.
Week ending Nov 04, 2006
- Belfry Chess. Introducing the belfry catapult. By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 23, 2006
- Buccaneer Chess. Introducing the Buccaneer and the bounce-move, whereby the piece bounces diagonally away from its course (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Big Battle. Large (10x10), commercial variant. By M. K. Morrison.
Top of page
|7 'Game' entries listed||7 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'Three or more players' entry listed||1 'From ancient times' entry listed|
|4 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||1 'In a category all its own' entry listed|
|1 'Sold commercially' entry listed|
Total items listed: 7