Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Oct 02, 2021
- ChessArena.io. Real-time, many-player, "io-style" game. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: ChessArena.
Week ending Jul 03, 2021
- Chess for Three. A 3-player variant on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho.
Week ending Dec 02, 2017
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next. By Chad W Smith.
Week ending Nov 05, 2005
- Chess Variants of Sándor Nagy. Link to Hungarian web page. By Sándor Nagy.
Week ending Aug 21, 2004
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves. Inventor: Jacek Filek.
Week ending Jul 03, 2004
- Chess Jester. 4-player variant with two new pieces. Author: Matthew P. Scholle and David A. Mahan. Inventor: David A. Mahan.
Week ending Jun 01, 2002
- ChesK: Risk and Chess Combination. A combination of the classic chess and Risk. Author: David Howe. Inventor: Khalid Waheed.
Week ending Oct 27, 2001
- Chesh. 3 player, hexagonal chess.
Week ending Jul 14, 2001
- Chamaeleon. Multiplayer variant with pieces moving differently depending on square color. Inventor: Wolfgang Großkopf.
Week ending Jan 06, 2001
- Chessex. Hexagonal chess variant for two or three players. (Cells: 169) Inventor: Patrick K. Mullen.
- Chivalrous Attrition. Two knights jump over and may not go to visited squares. (8x8, Cells: 64) Inventor: William F. Bultas.
- cHEXx. Multiplayer chess variant on hexagonal board. (Cells: 211)
Week ending May 16, 1998
- CHESSapeak. Website of firm selling four player chess variant. (Cells: 160) Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Top of page
Total items listed: 13