Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Feb 17, 2007
- Circular Chess. D. Reynolds's Circular Chess, a modern version of a Byzantine variant (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Jul 09, 2005
- Circular Chess Tournament for 2005. 10th Anniversary World Circular Chess Tournament. Author: Dave Reynolds and Richard Orange.
Week ending Mar 22, 2003
- Cai Qi. Chesslike game on circular board. Inventor: Patrick Hassel Zein.
Week ending Nov 23, 2002
- Circular Chess. Unique circular board. Sells boards, pieces, and software. By Alan Mattlage and Martin Mattlage.
Week ending Nov 29, 1997
- Chess in the Round . A commercial variant on a round board. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Top of page
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'News Item' entry listed|
|1 'From ancient times' entry listed||5 'Circular shaped board' entries listed|
|1 'In a category all its own' entry listed||2 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5