Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jul 03, 2021
- Chess for Three. A 3-player variant on an unusual board. Author: Fergus Duniho.
Week ending Aug 18, 2018
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations. By Ethan W.
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Columbiad Chess.. Introducing the Columbiad, combining a cannon and a Cannonrider, on an H-board (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 28, 2006
- Castalia Chess. Introducing the Castalia, which moves like a queen but cannot capture. Instead it can magnetically dislocate pieces (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Constable Chess. Introducing the Constable piece on an H-shaped board. A game for attacking players. With zrf. By M Winther.
- Crossbishop Chess. Introducing the Crossbishop piece, with interesting cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Crossrook Chess. Introducing the Crossrook, a versatile piece with cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 05, 2005
- Chess Variants of Sándor Nagy. Link to Hungarian web page. By Sándor Nagy.
Week ending Aug 21, 2004
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves. Inventor: Jacek Filek.
Week ending Jun 26, 2004
- Chess for Three. Traditional pieces, three players, on a triangular board. By James Killian Spratt.
Week ending Apr 05, 2003
- Chess 69. Variant on modified chessboard with 69 squares. By Gerd P. Degens.
Top of page
Total items listed: 11