Starts with the letter 'C'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Sep 16, 2006
- Chinese Chess.. An strong Zillions implementation plus a description of the world's most popular game. By M Winther.
Week ending Aug 12, 2006
- Club Xiangqi. An online club for playing Xiang Qi.
Week ending Mar 25, 2006
- Chinese Chess for Beginners. Missing description
Week ending Mar 18, 2006
- Chinese Chess by H. T. Lau. Book on the fundamentals of Chinese Chess. Author: H. T. Lau.
- Chinese Chess Pack. Contains a detailed play guide and strategic hints and tips for the game. Author: James Palmer.
Week ending Feb 02, 2002
- Chinese and Korean Chess Links. Comprehensive list of links to Chinese and Korean chess pages. Author: Roleigh Martin.
Top of page
|1 'Game' entry listed||2 'Website' entries listed|
|1 'Large board' entry listed||5 'Oriental' entries listed|
|1 'From ancient times' entry listed||2 'Sold commercially' entries listed|
|6 'Xiangqi, or Xiangqi-based' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6