Starts with the letter 'G'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Sep 29, 2007
- Great Whale Shogi. Large board based on Whale and Wa Shogi. Author: Douglas Silfen. Inventor: R. Wayne Schmittberger.
Week ending Dec 09, 2006
- Gods on Pluto. Variant with weak pieces and Shogi-style drops. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
Week ending Nov 19, 2005
- Geodesic Chess. Played on a spherical grid of hexagons and pentagons. Author: Larry L. Smith. Inventor: Jack V. Cheiky.
Week ending Jul 09, 2005
- G.U.E. 3D Chess. A 3D Chess game paying homage to those really great Zork adventures. By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Jun 04, 2005
- Grand Rider Chess. All pieces except the king are riders. By Larry Wheeler.
Week ending Mar 05, 2005
- Grand Shogi. Normal Shogi, but with extra pieces. By Christine Bagley-Jones.
Week ending Sep 13, 2003
- Gothic Evolution Chess . Missing description By Harvey Patterson.
Top of page
Total items listed: 7