Starts with the letter 'P'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending May 02, 2020
- Phylogenetic analyses of chess variants . Papers describing phylogenetic analyses of chess variants. Author: Lex Kraaijeveld.
Week ending Mar 10, 2007
- Pillow Chess . Chess on a Pillow-shaped board. Author: Abdul-Rahman Sibahi. Inventor: Grant Cairns.
Week ending Sep 30, 2006
- Pegniar Chess. Introducing the Pegniar, a very interesting bifurcating bounce-slider, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Apr 01, 2006
- The Philosophers' Game: Rithmomachia in Medieval and Renaissance. Missing description Author: Ann E. Moyer.
Week ending Dec 10, 2005
- Politically Correct Chess. Missing description By Larry L. Smith.
Week ending Mar 15, 2003
- Powerchess . Players have 24 pieces to start, with four new piece types.
Top of page
|3 'Game' entries listed||1 'Publication' entry listed|
|1 'Zillions of Games file' entry listed||1 'Three dimensional' entry listed|
|2 'Large board' entries listed||2 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|6 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 6