Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
Week ending Mar 03, 2007
- Scout Chess. Introducing the Scout, combining queen-captures with Camelrider moves (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 14, 2006
- Stheno Chess. Introducing the repulsive Stheno, which repels pieces as far as possible in the alignment direction (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 30, 2006
- Sagittar Chess. Introducing the Sagittar, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 23, 2006
- Secutor Chess. Introducing the Secutor piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Mar 06, 2004
- Symmetrical Chess Collection. Collection of several large symmetric chess variants with only line pieces. By Derek Nalls.
Game and Large | Game and Shape | Game and Shape
Game and Large and Shape | Game and Large and Shape | Game and Shape and Shape
Large | Shape | Shape
Large and Shape | Large and Shape | Shape and Shape
Top of page
|5 'Game' entries listed||5 'Large board' entries listed|
|5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed||3 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5