Starts with the letter 'S'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Oct 14, 2006
- Stheno Chess. Introducing the repulsive Stheno, which repels pieces as far as possible in the alignment direction (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 07, 2006
- Samnis Chess. Introducing the Samnis, which combines rook-capture with bifurcated bounce-movement, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 30, 2006
- Sagittar Chess. Introducing the Sagittar, a bifurcation cannon related to the Korean cannon, on an H-board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 23, 2006
- Secutor Chess. Introducing the Secutor piece, and new collision-capture, on a Gustavian board (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Oct 24, 1998
- Shatra . Old game from the Altai from Russia, on special shaped board with draughts-like capture.
Game and Other | Game and Shape
Other | Shape
Top of page
|5 'Game' entries listed||3 'Large board' entries listed|
|1 'From ancient times' entry listed||5 'Unorthodox shaped board' entries listed|
|5 'In a category all its own' entries listed|
Total items listed: 5