Starts with the letter 'W'
Bottom of page
0-9 - A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
Week ending Jun 09, 2012
- The Warlord Games. Structured multi-move abstract strategy games of battle. By Joe Joyce.
Week ending Sep 20, 2008
- Winther's Chess. Introducing the Bombard cannon, with standard peices (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Dec 08, 2007
- Warlock Chess. Introducing the Warlock piece, which can transform between Korean Cannon and Rook (zrf available). By M Winther.
Week ending Sep 11, 2004
- Witch's Chess . Two or three player hexagonal variant. By Ralf Hansmann.
Week ending Oct 04, 2003
- Wa Shogi. A variant of Japanese Chess on an 11 by 11 board. (Link.).
Week ending Oct 19, 2002
- W.A.R.P.S. . Chess variant on round board with new pieces. Author: Burns O. Starkes II. Inventor: Joshua Madovoy and Charles G. Simms III.
Week ending Feb 09, 2002
- War Chest . Customizable fantasy board game. Author: Hans L. Bodlaender.
Week ending Oct 14, 2000
- World War Chess . Commercial variant with pieces more suited to a war game.
Top of page
Total items listed: 8