Query Results for
Last Game Courier move entered 25 minutes ago.
Last Game Courier open invitation made 2 DAYS ago.
Last Game Courier game finished 1 hour ago.
Last kibbitz comment entered 312 DAYS ago.
Last Chess Variant problem added 2517 DAYS ago.
Last comment or rating entered -17352 second ago.
Last game review entered 2 DAYS ago.
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FROM_DAYS(TO_DAYS(NOW()) - '90') <= `ModifiedDate` AND FROM_DAYS(TO_DAYS(NOW()) - '60') >= `ModifiedDate` AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `ModifiedDate` DESC, `Item`.`RecordCreated` DESC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
Week ending Dec 03, 2022
- Gigachess II. 25 different pieces on a 14 x 14 board. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Dimachaer Chess. Introducing the Dimachaer, a bifurcation piece that always lands on the diagonal second leg (zrf available). By M Winther.
- The Demon Game. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Larry L. Smith.
- Crossrook Chess. Introducing the Crossrook, a versatile piece with cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Crossbishop_Chess (8x10). A big-board variant featuring the new Crossbishop piece, an advanced cannon relative (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Crossbishop Chess. Introducing the Crossbishop piece, with interesting cannon capabilities (Zillions file downloadable). By M Winther.
- Shako. another kind of non-conformism and utopia. (10x10, Cells: 100) Author: Jean-Louis Cazaux and Hans L. Bodlaender. Inventor: Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Captain's Chess. Missing description (9x8, Cells: 72) By Patrik Hedman.
- Canoness Chess. Chess with Cannons and Canonesses (Vaos) on a differently-shaped board. (10x10, Cells: 88) By Adrian Alvarez de la Campa.
- Wild Tamerlane Chess. A clash on a 11x11 board with pairs Queens and Eagles/Gryphons. (11x11, Cells: 121) By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Maasai Chess. Large CV with 48 pieces per side, of 20 types including both regular and rapid Pawns. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Zanzibar-S. A game in between Metamachy and Zanzibar-XL with 36 pieces per side. Preferred by some to the -XL version. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Pemba. Extension of Shako, with 60 pieces. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Fantastic XIII. A bizarre large odd chess variant with the weirdest men from Cazaux's family. By Jean-Louis Cazaux.
- Dada. Moved the Crazy game to the Rules section & added a simi-Dada playable with Standard equipment. (7x10, Cells: 70) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Buccaneer Chess. changed board-size to 80 squares. By M Winther.
- Bombardier Chess. Introducing the Bombardier, combining a rook with a camelrider (zrf exists). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 26, 2022
- Bear Chess. A popular Russian game; bears leap to second perimeter. Author: Ben M Reiniger. Inventor: Mikhail Sosnovsky.
- Basic Bestiary. Corrected link. (13x12, Cells: 156) By Charles Gilman.
- Azchess. Missing description (10x10, Cells: 100) By Namik Zade.
- War of the Roses. Missing description (12x12, Cells: 144) By Abdul-Rahman Sibahi.
- Skica. 10x10 with Ski Pieces and Camels. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Daniel Zacharias.
- Asylum Chess. 3 new unique pieces: powerful double capture rook , enhanced knight, long leaping bishop. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Charles Daniel.
- ArchCourier Chess. This game is Courier Chess expert Eric Greenwood's modernization of Courier Chess. (12x8, Cells: 96) By Eric V. Greenwood.
- Ajax Chess. All pieces can move one square in any direction, the Mastodon leaper complements the Knight. (10x10, Cells: 100) By Jose Carrillo.
- Airplane Chess. Schmittberger's big-board variant featuring the very mobile Airplane (with zrf). By M Winther.
Week ending Nov 19, 2022
- Tigrey. Combination of Expanded Chess and Tiger Chess. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Daniel Zacharias.
- Horizons. Game with 5 new pieces on 12x12 board. (12x12, Cells: 144) By Rechefiltr is Fire.
- Reroute66. A simpler game using the same board as Gerd Degens' Chess66. (10x8, Cells: 66) By Fergus Duniho.
Next: between 90 and 180 days or more old for a minimum of 0 items.