Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'3d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations.
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (4x4x6, Cells: 96)
- Chess in the Third Dimension. Three-D proprietary game from Skor-Mor.
- Chess3. Chess-Cubed, a commercial, three level chess game. (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
- Chessmic. Commercial, expensive, three-dimensional chess from Germany.
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x4x4, Cells: 64)
- Exchequer. Commercial 3d chess variant on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.).
- Exchequer 3D Chess. Expensive three dimensional chess variant.
- Hyperchess . Commercial page, advertising beautiful but expensive 3-dimensional chess sets. (Link.).
- Macrochess . Board is formed by having a 4 by 4 grid at each side of a cube.
- Space Chess. Three dimensional commercial chess variant. (8x8x3, Cells: 192)
- Space Chess Photos. Missing description
- Strato Chess. Information (no rules) about a quarter-century old three dimensional chess variant. (8x8x3, Cells: 192)