Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'ShogiBased',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description
- Ancient world war. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Ancient world war. Play this game on Game Courier.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135)
- Chess Dial. Play starts with Shogi, then mutates into Xiang Qi, then FIDE Chess, then Shogi again! (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Classic sum. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Classic sum - light version. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Crazy 38's. Ben Good's Crazy 38's on the Game Courier.
- Hajiku Shogi. Inspired by Shogi and Chu Shogi. Pieces can both promote and demote in promotion zone.
- iChess . Missing description
- iChess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Kozune. Missing description
- Kozune vs FIDE. Missing description
- Little Trio. Missing description
- Mad Queen Shogi. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Quarterboard. Small variant with no pawns and piece drops, inspired by Chess and Shogi.
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Shogun Chess. Pieces promote and can be dropped, similar to Shogi.
- Swedish Cannon Chess. Mats Winther's new piece and game on the Game Courier.
- Tee Garden Shogi. Not itself a spelling mistake, but inspired by several potential ones. (9x9, Cells: 72)