Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Historical',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'UnequalArmies',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- CHESS Eccentricities, By Major George Hope Verney. Images from the book (complete).
- Hnefatafl - the Strategic Board Game of the Vikings . Detailed rules and history of a Chess-like game played for 100's of years in Northern Europe.
- Maharadscha . Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army.
- Maharaja and Sepoys I. Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army.
- Maharaja and Sepoys II. Lone king, moving as queen+knight, versus an army. The maharaja.
- The Maharaja and the Sepoys. Powerful lonely king against a full set of pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)