Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Arabian Nights Chess. Paul Newton's game on the Game Courier.
- Australian Football Chess. Game based on Australian Rules Football and Chess.
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations.
- Chess Dial. Play starts with Shogi, then mutates into Xiang Qi, then FIDE Chess, then Shogi again! (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Chess of Amazons. Chess played on a 10x10 board with all FIDE pieces, but extra pawns, and the Amazon piece from the Game of Amazons.
- Chess Soccer . Chess Soccer game on a 9x9 board with no Pawns, no Captures, two goals and one ball.
- Chessopoly. Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise. (12x12, Cells: 128)
- Chessopoly . Board with a hole in the middle where pawns move clockwise.
- Football Chess. A Football/Soccer game played with Chess pieces. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Football Chess . A Football/Soccer game played with Chess pieces.
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Gess. A Chess variant played on a Go board where pieces are collections of go stones. (18x18, Cells: 324)
- Gess Applet . Missing description
- Gess on zillions game. Gess zillions rules.
- Hibernian Chess. Celtic Chess x Brannumh. (14x14, Cells: 196)
- Jumping Chess. Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Jumping Chess . Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10.
- Jumping Chess. Pieces capture by jumping. Board has extra edge squares making it 10x10.
- Magic River. Xiang Qi pieces crossing the Magic River turn into their Western counterparts, and vice versa! (17x9, Cells: 77)
- Modern Makruk. A fusion of Modern Chess and Makruk.
- Pandemonium. Capablanca chess + Crazyhouse.
- Shafran's Hexagonal Chess. I G Shafran's Game on the Game Courier.
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Storm the Ivory Tower. Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess by email.
- Sudoku Chess . Missing description
- Sudoku War. A fight that takes place in a Sudoku. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Sudoku War . A fight that takes place in a Sudoku.
- Tandem-84. Jim Aikin's Tandem-84 on the Game Courier.
- Two Pronged Chess. 2 "simultaneous" moves per turn with separate pieces.
- Ulchesgi. Like Ultima and Chess and Shogi. (12x8, Cells: 96)