Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Oriental',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Crossover',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Ancient world war. Play this game on Game Courier.
- Ancient world war. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Battle of titans. Missing description (3x(9x5), Cells: 135)
- Chess Dial. Play starts with Shogi, then mutates into Xiang Qi, then FIDE Chess, then Shogi again! (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Chinese court. Missing description
- Classic sum. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Classic sum - light version. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Continental Chess. Continental Chess is Chess Variations with many types of pieces such as stepper, leaper, hopper and rider. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Gess on zillions game. Gess zillions rules.
- Hajiku Shogi. Inspired by Shogi and Chu Shogi. Pieces can both promote and demote in promotion zone.
- iChess . Missing description
- iChess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Kozune. Missing description
- Kozune vs FIDE. Missing description
- Magic River. Xiang Qi pieces crossing the Magic River turn into their Western counterparts, and vice versa! (17x9, Cells: 77)
- Modern Makruk. A fusion of Modern Chess and Makruk.
- Padwar qi. Missing description (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Storm the Ivory Tower. Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess by email.
- Vietnamese Chess . Each player has a King, which captures cannon-style, and 11 non-capturing Pawns on a 25-intersection Alquerque-style board.
- Xiangqi vs Orthodox Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 77)