Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Football Chess - Photo's. Chinese game of Snakes and Ladders type, with little in common with either Chess or Football.
- Ganeshan Chess. Introducing a new Elephant piece known as (the) Ganapati. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Shogi, Mortal Shogi, and Kamikaze Mortal Shogi . Play Shogi and a couple variants with diminishing pieces.
- Sigma 4 Shogi. Missing description (7x7, Cells: 49)
- Vietnamese Chess . Each player has a King, which captures cannon-style, and 11 non-capturing Pawns on a 25-intersection Alquerque-style board.
- Xiangqi vs Orthodox Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 77)
Other | Oriental
Top of page
Total items listed: 6