Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'UnequalArmies',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295)
- Armies of Faith 2: Later Antiquity. The second in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (5x(10x10), Cells: 245)
- Armies of Faith 6: After Empire. The last in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (5x(), Cells: 370)
- Battle of titans. Missing description (3x(9x5), Cells: 135)
- CHESS Eccentricities, By Major George Hope Verney. Images from the book (complete).
- A Chess-like Variant Construction Set. Build your own army and territory.
- Chess-like Variant Construction Set. Critique.
- Christmas Tree Chess. Missing description (6x(11x11), Cells: 126)
- Danadazo. Game played on the 47 edges of a grid with rounded corners, borrowing elements from Tafl. (Cells: 47)
- Green Chess. More than 100 chess variants playable online.
- Konigsritter. Four-player game on curiously-shaped board with one player having a different army than the others.