Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Small',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'3d',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 3d Minishogi. A variant originally devised for a contest that never materialised. (3x5x3, Cells: 45)
- Cube+ . Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares.
- Cube+. Three dimensional chess variant with 38 squares. (3x4x3, Cells: 38)
- Redistribution 3d Chess. Relatively small 3d variant with short-range pieces including Pasha family. (4x6x4, Cells: 96)
- Smallest possible 2D and 3D chess. Missing description (2x2x2, Cells: 4)