Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'UnequalArmies',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Oriental',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Ancient world war. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Ancient world war. Play this game on Game Courier.
- Battle of titans. Missing description (3x(9x5), Cells: 135)
- Chess Remix. Create your chess variant. ()
- Five Tigers. A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Five Tigers . A Chinese Chess variant with unequal armies.
- Five Tigers Chess. Variant of Chinese Chess. Red can make two pawn moves per turn but.
- Kozune vs FIDE. Missing description
- Manchurian Chess. Java applet for Manchurian Chess, a variant on Chinese Chess.
- Shogi WDA: Alquerque army. Experimental army, supposed to be played against standart Shogi army. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shogi With Pokémons. Pokemons with special powers are added to an otherwise normal shogi board. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Xiangqi vs Orthodox Chess. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 77)
- Yitong. Java applet for Manchurian Chess, a variant on Chinese Chess.
- Yitong. Widely-played regional variant on Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90)