Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'Usual-Winning',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Other',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Arktur. Two kings and randomized setup. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- BordahBee, A Two-Board Game (two 8x8 boards). Missing description (2x(8x8), Cells: 128)
- Chain of Fools. Game with a Chess set where the goal is form chains of defended pieces. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Cheer Chess. All pieces are boosted by sideline Cheerers.
- Mockery Chess. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Nemoroth. A Visit to. Ralph visits Nemoroth in a dream, and reports a game by its greatest champion.
- No-Retreating Chess. A varient where you can't retreat until you get to the last rank. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Palace Ninja Guards. A pair of short-range diagonal leapers and four extra squares are added to the standard chessboard and pieces. (8x8, Cells: 68)
- Racing Kings. Missing description
- Shatranj Extended Tournament Scoring (S.E.T.S) Rules. An attempt at an improved scoring system for chess tournaments. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Stylish victory or stylish fail. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Suction Chess. Pieces swap places instead of being removed from the board, resulting in very different strategy.
- TaflChess. A mix of FIDE chess and the old European game Tafl. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- The Travelers. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- A Visit to Nemoroth. Ralph visits Nemoroth in a dream, and reports a game by its greatest champion.