Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Hex Dabbaba Qi. A Wellisch-style hex interpretation of Xiang Qi, indluenced by Toccata.
- Hexiang Qi. Hexagonal Variant of Xiang Qi. (11x11, Cells: 91)
- Honeycomb goes East. Shogi and Xiang Qi on a Hex-prism board. (16x9, Cells: 144)
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140)
- Trebuqi. Hex variant using pieces selected for their similarity to Xiang Qi ones. (11x11, Cells: 91)
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207)
- TriMac HexChess. Hexagonal XiangQi. (Cells: 135)
- TriMac HexChess . Zillions Rule File and Graphics.
- Xiang Hex. Missing description (9x7, Cells: 79)
- Xiang Hex. Play this hexagonal adaptation of Chinese Chess on Game Courier.
XiangqiBased | Hexagonal
Top of page
Total items listed: 10