Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE FIND_IN_SET(:'XiangqiBased',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Aire. River variant on H-shaped board, some parts of camps further back than others. (8x12, Cells: 72)
- Beautiful Sun Chess (Meiriqi) . 10x10 blend of FIDE, Shogi, and Xiangqi influences.
- Beautiful Sun Chess (Meiriqi). A 10x10 blend of FIDE, Shogi, and Xiangqi influences. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Chess Dial. Play starts with Shogi, then mutates into Xiang Qi, then FIDE Chess, then Shogi again! (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Chess Remix. Create your chess variant. ()
- Chinese Chess.. An strong Zillions implementation plus a description of the world's most popular game.
- Coffee Chinese Chess. A freeware Java applet for playing Chinese Chess.
- Eurasian Chess. Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Eurasian Chess. Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess.
- Eurasian Chess . Synthesis of European and Asian forms of Chess.
- Expanded Chinese Chess. Missing description (9x12, Cells: 108)
- Flight and Ferry. The gold dragon of Wessex fights the red one of Wales across the Bristol Channel. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Gala Xiang-Qi. Crossover game. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Grand Cavalier Chess. Play Grand Cavalier Chess with Jocly.
- Great Stour. Diagonal-heavy mixed-camp variant on Courier board with River. (12x8, Cells: 96)
- Irwell. Gain an advantage by crowning your enemy. (8x10, Cells: 80)
- Larger Wildeurasian variants. increasing the 2+2+1 piece groups from three to five or six. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Magic River. Xiang Qi pieces crossing the Magic River turn into their Western counterparts, and vice versa! (17x9, Cells: 77)
- MiTaWi. A variant combining elements on Mitregi, Taijitu Qi, and Wildeurasian Qi. (14x12, Cells: 64)
- Mitregi with compounds of duals. An extra border around the Gnuqi and Wildebishogi array houses forward-only counterparts. (11x11, Cells: 121)
- Nested Xiang Qi. A variant hiding Xiang Qi on its diagonals. (18x18, Cells: 196)
- Once More, with Deans. Subvariants of River-with-university-and-cathedral series with extra piece type.
- Palace Shogi. A complicated hybrid of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and Chess.
- QB Goes East 162 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using double sets on 2 9x9 boards. (Cells: 162)
- QB Goes East 98 squares. Quadruple Besiege versions of Shogi, Xiang Qi, and offshoots using single sets on 2 7x7 boards. (Cells: 98)
- Random Rodent Chess. Variant geneRATing rodent-named pieces marks Year of the Rat. (4x(9x9), Cells: 324)
- Saint Pancras Shogi. double-set Sainted Shogi variant with half the pieces starting promoted. (11x12, Cells: 132)
- Shogi with Cannons. Missing description (9x9, Cells: 81)
- Shoxiang 108. A combination of Shogi and Xiang Qi on a number of ranks divisible by both 2 and 3. (9x12, Cells: 108)
- Snowflake Xiang Qi. A better Xiang Hex. (Cells: 140)
- Storm the Ivory Tower. Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess by email.
- Storm the Ivory Tower . Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess with Zillions of Games.
- Storm the Ivory Tower. A Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Tardis Taijitu. Xiang Qi board but with movable, bigger-inside-than-outside Fortresses. (3x(9x10), Cells: 144)
- TriMac 3 Friends. Hexagonal Game of 3 Friends. (Cells: 207)
- TriMac HexChess. Hexagonal XiangQi. (Cells: 135)
- TriMac HexChess . Zillions Rule File and Graphics.
- Waterfall Xinag-Qi. An elegant 3D xinag-qi variant. (9x(9x10), Cells: 810)
- Weltschach. 3d Wildeurasian variant including Unicorn and Sling moves and covering all 2nd-perimeter destinations. (8x(8x8), Cells: 512)
- Xiang Courier. Xiang Qi enhanced in the style of Courier. (12x10, Cells: 120)
- Xiangaroo. Xiang Qi variant with compounds of back-rank pieces. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- XSChess. Xiangqi plus shogi plus chess. (9x14, Cells: 126)
- Yáng Qí. Yankee ingenuity adds new power to Chinese Chess. (9x10, Cells: 90)
- Yáng Qí - Oriental Graphics . Yankee ingenuity adds new power to Chinese Chess.
- Year of the Pig Variants. Subvariants extending the forward moves in assorted previous variants old and new.
- Yoto. Variant with heavy Xiang Qi influences marks Year of the Ox. (9x9, Cells: 81)