Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- 3 Man Chess. Commercial three player chess variant on a round board.
- 4 Player Chess. Commercial four player chess variant.
- 4-way chess by Taurus games. Commercial fourhanded chess variant.
- All the King's Men. British name of Smess, a Parker Brothers game in which arrows on squares determine the directions pieces may move. (7x8, Cells: 56) (Recognized!)
- Arimaa. Board game playable with standard chess set, hard for computers. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Armis. 100 square board with 15 piece types.
- Assideum. Game on 8 by 8 board with differenly moving pieces.
- Barca. Twelve animals fight over watering holes in nice looking commercial game. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Beyond Chess (tm). Commercial variant with dynamic board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Big Battle. Commercial chess variant on 10 by 10 board. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Big Battle. Large (10x10), commercial variant.
- Bishops. Commercial four-player game.
- Bishops. Rules of Play. (12x12, Cells: 132)
- Bollwerk 178. Occupying the opponent’s end field with a piece or a bomb.
- Bosworth. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for two to four players using cards as pieces.
- CARDCHESS. Utilizes the two key elements of card games: four suits and the ability to place cards face down to hide their values. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Cardinal Super Chess Home Page. Link to company site.
- Chance Chess. Commercial game: cards determine what piece you can move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chance Chess Co.. Web site.
- Chaos Chess. Commercial chess variant with cards that modify chess rules.
- ChesK: Risk and Chess Combination. A combination of the classic chess and Risk.
- Chess - The Speed Game. Chess on a 5 by 6 board. (5x6, Cells: 30)
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations.
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (6x(4x4), Cells: 96)
- Chess Empire. Large four player chess variant. (20x20, Cells: 322)
- Chess Equalizer dice. Dice with chess symbols.
- Chess for Three. Traditional pieces, three players, on a triangular board.
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves.
- Chess in the Round. 1970's commercial variant that allows turning corners with the Rook and Queen. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chess Jester. 4-player variant with two new pieces.
- Chess3. Chess-Cubed, a commercial, three level chess game. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192)
- CHESSapeak. Website of firm selling four player chess variant. (Cells: 160)
- ChessMage (tm). A Living Fantasy Chessworld.
- Chessmen-At-Arms. A wargame with chess pieces.
- Chessmic. Commercial, expensive, three-dimensional chess from Germany.
- Chex. Cards with pieces form the board.
- cHEXx. Multiplayer chess variant on hexagonal board. (Cells: 211)
- Choiss. First place your squares, then your pawns, then your pieces, then move.
- Circular Chess. Unique circular board. Sells boards, pieces, and software.
- Colour Chess and Lure. Chess Variant where the board is different every time you play, and you can control what pieces your opponent can move next.
- Courtyard. Combines the ease of learning checkers with the challenge and variety of chess. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Cross Chess. Game played on a cross-shaped board. (Cells: 64)
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x(4x4), Cells: 64)
- Deception Chess. Each piece has two identities, Cloak and concealed Base.
- Delta PI. Commercial chess variant with science fiction theme.
- Devingt Chess. Decimal chess with 20 pieces per side including Sages (moving as Camels).
- Djambi. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi.
- Doubles Chess. A four-player game for two teams on an unusual board.
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon.
- Dragonchess. Commercial large chess variant. (16x10, Cells: 124)
- Evo. Game with chess-variant elements.
- Exchequer. Commercial 3d chess variant on 4 by 4 by 4 board. (Link.).
- Exchequer 3D Chess. Expensive three dimensional chess variant.
- Execute the Game. Pieces have unique abilities and uses dice-based combat.
- Express Chess. Information on commercial chess variant with cards instead of board and pieces. ()
- FlipFlop. A minimalistic Chess-like game with only one type of piece.
- For the Crown. A commercial crossover with deck-building games. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Global Chess. A chess game played on a board composed of two rotating disks. (2x(), Cells: 64)
- Gothic Chess. A 10x8 variant using the same rules and equipment as Capablanca's Chess. (10x8, Cells: 80)
- Hexes Chess . Link: Hexagonal Chess in 54 hexes, using orthodox pieces. Includes enhanced Pawn movement and castling. The board is elongated.&.
- Horseman's Chess. Game where pieces mount and dismount.
- House of Kay. Company selling a circular chess board.
- Icehouse . Set of pyramids you can play several games with, including Martian chess.
- Jester Chess. The Jester is an 'anon' piece but similar to the 'Fool' - beautiful commercial wooden sets - a must have!
- Jetan-Sarang . A large variation of Jetan.
- Kaissa . Decimal variant developed from descriptions in John Norman's Gor books.
- Kaos: The Game . Multiplayer game on a 7x7 board.
- Kings and Pawns. Proprietary game on 8 by 7 board with two types of pieces and no capturing. (7x8, Cells: 56)
- Kings Court . Commercial chess variant on 12 by 8 board based on the historical Courier chess.
- Knightmare Chess. The American version of Tempete sur l'Echiquier.
- KonoSuba Chess variant. Missing description
- Las Vegas Fun Chess. Special chess dice determine what piece to move.
- Link to: Rainbowchess . Cards determine which pieces are placed on the board.
- Machiavellian Chess. Four-player all-against-all game with unusual pieces; also known as Djambi.
- Mad Mate . Wooden set for chessgi: captured pieces change hands and can be used as reinforcement.
- Mark Davis's Chess Designs. With a round chess board.
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32)
- Metapontum . Cooperative chessvariant on hexagonal board.
- Metapontum Peace Chess. Metapontum Peace Chess cooperative chess game.
- Military Chess. 19th century commercial chess variant. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Millennium Chess . Commercial variant on 15 by 8 board with almost twice the normal set of pieces.
- Ministers Chess. Commercial variant on a 9x9 board with an extra Queen (called a Minister).
- Mob Strategy. Mob Strategy, The Takeover Game, presented by The Game Pile.
- Navia Dratp. An upcoming commercial chess variant with collectible, tradable pieces. (7x7, Cells: 49)
- No-Yes! Chess. French commercial variant with an element of chance.
- ObstructionChess. A new chess variant designed to challenge old strategies and improve your chess play with logical and organic obstructions. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Official Football Chess. Variant from the 1960's with pieces replaced by football players. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Omega Chess. Rules for commercial chess variant on board with 104 squares. (12x12, Cells: 104) (Recognized!)
- Onitama. Cards decide how pieces move, perfect information with no chance beyond setup.
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
- Pi. Commercial multiplayer chess variant, obtained by putting multiple curved and straight boards together.
- PI. Commercial multiplayer chess variant for 2 - 12 players.
- Ploy. Strategic Game of Maneuver and Capture, 3M Company - 1970. (9x9, Cells: 81)
- PlunderChess . Commercial chess variant where pieces gain right to move like a piece they captured.
- Plunderchess: Pictures and a review. Commercial variants where capturing gains the right to move once as the captured piece. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- PokerChess. PokerChess is a 2 player board game employing the mechanics of chess and poker.
- Proteus: A Chess Army that Changes at your Command! . Variant played with 8 dice per side, each side of which has a different Chess piece printed on it.
- Quantum Chess . Commercial variant with new pieces on 10 by 10 and 12 by 12 boards. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Quick Chess. Chess on a 5 by 6 board. (5x6, Cells: 30)
- Regimental Chess . Commercial variant. Groups of pieces can form battalions and regiments and move at the same time. (36x16, Cells: 576)
- Renezans Chess. 9x9 game with gnus and central powerup square.
- Roman Chess. Commercial chess variant on a 10x10 board with two non-royal kings added.
- Sceptre 1027 A.D.. Large, commercial, multiplayer chess variant. (9x(8x8), Cells: 576)
- Schachen - Chess me. Commercial chess variant with board and pieces replaced by cards.
- Schada - Het Wereld Spel. A crossover between Chess and Draughts from the 1930's. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Shuuro. Large variant where you build your own army. (12x12, Cells: 144)
- Sirlin's Chess. Alternative presentation of "Chess 2 - The Sequel". (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Smess. British name of Smess, a Parker Brothers game in which arrows on squares determine the directions pieces may move. (7x8, Cells: 56) (Recognized!)
- Sovereign Chess. Ten neutral armies can be activated on this 16 x 16 board. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Space Chess. Three dimensional commercial chess variant. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192)
- Stealth Chess. Commercial game with elements from Chess and from Stratego. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Steeple Chess . Crossover between race game and chess.
- StrategiChess . Large multi-player, multi-board chess variant. (14x14, Cells: 196)
- StrategiChess II . Large, multi-player, mult-board variant with new piece types. (14x14, Cells: 196)
- Strato Chess. Information (no rules) about a quarter-century old three dimensional chess variant. (3x(8x8), Cells: 192)
- Stratomic. Decimal variant with a nuclear missile piece. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Super Chess III . Big proprietary game with archers and cyclopses. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Superchess. Four-handed chess game playable by two or four players. (Cells: 148)
- Superchess and Monarch. Booklet in English and Dutch and book in Dutch about large chess variants with fantasy pieces.
- Take the Brain. British name of Smess, a Parker Brothers game in which arrows on squares determine the directions pieces may move. (7x8, Cells: 56) (Recognized!)
- Tempete sur l'Echiquier. Pack of cards that change chess rules when played. French original version of Knightmare Chess. Lots of fun.
- Tic-Tac-check. Get four chesspieces in a row on a 4 by 4 board. (4x4, Cells: 16)
- Tile Chess . Commercial chess variant, published by Steve Jackson Games.
- Tishai. Played on a 7x7 board with 2 sideboards. (7x7, Cells: 49)
- Touchdown chess . Win by scoring touchdowns: move your pieces across the goal line in this commercial chess variant.
- Treyshah. A commercial three-player hexagonal variant with 23 pieces a side. (Cells: 210)
- Trigon Chess . Three-player chess and checkers on various shaped boards.
- Troja. Commercially sold game where pieces can be stacked. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Las Vegas Fun Chess. Special chess dice determine what piece to move.
- War Chest . Customizable fantasy board game.
- Warlord Chess Review. 4-player chess with modified board and special moves.
- World War Chess . Commercial variant with pieces more suited to a war game.
- Zebulon. German commercial game with bluffing with chess pieces and connection forming. (7x7)
- Zonal Chess. Board has special `zones' at both sides. Commercial game of 1970's. (Cells: 104)