Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- CARDCHESS. Utilizes the two key elements of card games: four suits and the ability to place cards face down to hide their values. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- Chance Chess. Commercial game: cards determine what piece you can move. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chance Chess Co.. Web site.
- Chaos Chess. Commercial chess variant with cards that modify chess rules.
- ChessMage (tm). A Living Fantasy Chessworld.
- Chex. Cards with pieces form the board.
- Express Chess. Information on commercial chess variant with cards instead of board and pieces. ()
- For the Crown. A commercial crossover with deck-building games. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Knightmare Chess. The American version of Tempete sur l'Echiquier.
- Link to: Rainbowchess . Cards determine which pieces are placed on the board.
- Onitama. Cards decide how pieces move, perfect information with no chance beyond setup.
- PokerChess. PokerChess is a 2 player board game employing the mechanics of chess and poker.
- Schachen - Chess me. Commercial chess variant with board and pieces replaced by cards.
- Tempete sur l'Echiquier. Pack of cards that change chess rules when played. French original version of Knightmare Chess. Lots of fun.
- Tile Chess . Commercial chess variant, published by Steve Jackson Games.
Game and Commercial | Game and Cards
Commercial | Cards
Top of page
Total items listed: 15