Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Commercial',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Shape',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Beyond Chess (tm). Commercial variant with dynamic board. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations.
- Chess Cubic. Chess board is a cube with each side a 4x4 grid. (4x4x6, Cells: 96)
- Chess for Three. Traditional pieces, three players, on a triangular board.
- Chess for Three. Three-player Chess with standard pieces and moves.
- Choiss. First place your squares, then your pawns, then your pieces, then move.
- Cross Chess. Game played on a cross-shaped board. (Cells: 64)
- Cube Chess. Chess board is a cube with 4 playable sides, each with a 4x4 grid. (4x4x4, Cells: 64)
- Doubles Chess. A four-player game for two teams on an unusual board.
- Dragon Chess (tm). Commercial board game played on a large board with a new piece -- the Dragon.
- Partner Chess . Commercial two and four-player variant on smaller cross-shaped board.
- Tile Chess . Commercial chess variant, published by Steve Jackson Games.
- Zonal Chess. Board has special `zones' at both sides. Commercial game of 1970's. (Cells: 104)