Bottom of page
listprimary is 1
A - B - C - D - E - F - G - H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P - Q - R - S - T - U - V - W - X - Y - Z
- Chess Cubed on Steam. Chess on a Puzzle Cube with standard pieces and rotations.
- Courtyard. Combines the ease of learning checkers with the challenge and variety of chess. (10x10, Cells: 100)
- For the Crown. A commercial crossover with deck-building games. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- KonoSuba Chess variant. Missing description
- Martian Chess. Two or four player strategic game with chess elements played with Looney piramids. (4x8, Cells: 32)
- Schada - Het Wereld Spel. A crossover between Chess and Draughts from the 1930's. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Stealth Chess. Commercial game with elements from Chess and from Stratego. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Steeple Chess . Crossover between race game and chess.
- Touchdown chess . Win by scoring touchdowns: move your pieces across the goal line in this commercial chess variant.
- Zebulon. German commercial game with bluffing with chess pieces and connection forming. (7x7)
Game and Crossover | Game and Commercial
Crossover | Commercial
Top of page
Total items listed: 10