Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'Game' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'UnequalArmies',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Multiplayer',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Antarctic Chess or Predators and Penguins. Penguins seek safety at the ice-pack's centre. Can the Predators stop them? (Cells: 295)
- Armies of Faith 1: The Dawn of Civilisation. The first in of a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (9x9x3, Cells: 243)
- Armies of Faith 2: Later Antiquity. The second in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (10x10x5, Cells: 245)
- Armies of Faith 4: Schism. The fourth in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (8x8x4, Cells: 256)
- Armies of Faith 5: Spiritual and Temporal. The fifth in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (10x8x4, Cells: 320)
- Armies of Faith 6: After Empire. The last in a series of 3d variants themed on various religions of history. (x5, Cells: 370)
- Asymmetric Chess. Chess with alternative units but classical types and mechanics. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Battle of titans. Missing description (9x5x3, Cells: 135)
- Bughouse Spartan Chess. streetmansd. (8x8x2, Cells: 128)
- Chameleon Chess Redux. Missing description (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Chess Poker. Like poker, but players are dealt a hand of pieces instead of cards.
- Christmas Tree Chess. Missing description (11x11x6, Cells: 126)
- European Chess. A multiplayer, different armies form of chess. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Foreign Policy Chess. Chess variant on 8 by 8 board with armies of unequal strength. (8x8, Cells: 64)
- Never-Ending Infinite Sandbox Chess Game. Online forum-based chess game with 12 players, infinite board, and many pieces.
- Proto Prelates. An Armies of Faith offshoot adding Bishop compounds named after pre-Christian religious titles. (10x10x6, Cells: 294)
- StrataChess v1.0. separate Strategic and Tactical gameplay. 2-6 players. Element of Chance. Terrain. Build your own armies.
- Vimes Chess. Variant inspired by a footnote in a Discworld novel. (8x8, Cells: 64)