Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'PBM' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Large',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Historical',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- Archchess. Late 17th chess variant from Italy on large board with pieces which include modern queen and squirrel.
- Chu Shogi. Historic Japanese favorite, featuring a multi-capturing Lion.
- Courier Chess. A large historic variant from Medieval Europe.
- The Duke of Rutland's Chess. Missing description
- Gala. Historical German variant from the Middle Ages.
- Grande Acedrex. Missing description
- Great Chess. An Indian/Turkish and very playable historic variant on a 10 by 10 board.
- Hiashatar. Mongolian Decimal Chess.
- Paulovits's Game. Istv.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Four hundred year old, large, historical variant of Shogi.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation II. Gollon's large historical variant.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation III. John Gollon's third out of six variations on Great Chess.
- Turkish Great Chess, variation IV. Play this variation of Great Chess by e-mail!