Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'PBM' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Oriental',`Categories`) AND FIND_IN_SET(:'Oriental',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description
- Ancient world war. Play this game on Game Courier.
- Chinese Chess. Play Xiang Qi, the Chinese form of Chess.
- Chinese court. Missing description
- Chu Shogi. Historic Japanese favorite, featuring a multi-capturing Lion.
- Cube Shogi. Shogi with cube-shaped pieces.
- Hex Shogi 41. Hexagonal shogivariant on board with 41 spaces.
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board.
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board.
- Hiashatar. Mongolian Decimal Chess.
- Kamikaze Mortal Shogi. Send your Kamikazes on suicide missions in this Shogi variant.
- Korean Chess. Play Korea's regional Chess variant on Game Courier.
- Kozune. Missing description
- Kozune vs FIDE. Missing description
- Modern drunk elephant shogi. Missing description
- Modern Makruk. A fusion of Modern Chess and Makruk.
- Mortal Shogi. Play this Shogi variant in which pieces may die.
- Nutty Shogi. Smaller version of Tenjiku Shogi on a 13x13 board.
- Shogi. Play the Japanese form of Chess, in which captured pieces can be dropped back as your own. (Recognized!)
- Shogi with Impassable Kings. A modest fix to Shogi that makes impasses impossible.
- Storm the Ivory Tower. Play this Smess adaptation of Chinese Chess by email.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Four hundred year old, large, historical variant of Shogi.
- Wormhole Xiang Qi. A small Xiang Qi variant with two special spaces.
- Xorix Shogi. Automated, rule-enforcing preset for playing Xorix Shogi on Game Courier.
- Yáng Qí. Westernized adaptation of Chinese Chess.