Query Results for
SELECT * FROM `IndexEntry` LEFT JOIN Item USING (ItemID) WHERE `Type` = 'PBM' AND FIND_IN_SET(:'ShogiBased',`Categories`) AND `IsHidden` = 0 AND `Item`.`IsDeleted` = 0 AND `Language` = 'English' ORDER BY `LinkText` ASC LIMIT 500 OFFSET 0
- All pieces of classic chesses. Missing description
- Ancient world war. Play this game on Game Courier.
- Cannon Shosu Shogi. Variant of Shosu Shogi with Dogs and Cannons.
- Chu Shogi. Historic Japanese favorite, featuring a multi-capturing Lion.
- Crazy 38's. Ben Good's Crazy 38's on the Game Courier.
- Cube Shogi. Shogi with cube-shaped pieces.
- Futashikana Shogi. Expanded version of Shosu Shogi played on an 11x11 board.
- Hex Shogi 41. Hexagonal shogivariant on board with 41 spaces.
- Hex Shogi 81. A hexagonal Shogi variant on an 81-space board.
- Hex Shogi 91. A hexagonal Shogi variant on a 91-space board.
- Judkin's Shogi. Modern small shogi variant preset.
- Kamikaze Mortal Shogi. Send your Kamikazes on suicide missions in this Shogi variant.
- Kozune. Missing description
- Kozune vs FIDE. Missing description
- Little Trio. Missing description
- Medusa Shogi. A Shogi variant of Pillars of Medusa, which is based on Turkish Great Chess.
- Mitsugumi Shogi. Smaller variant of Suzumu Shogi on a 13x13 board. (13x13, Cells: 169)
- Modern drunk elephant shogi. Missing description
- Mortal Shogi. Play this Shogi variant in which pieces may die.
- Nutty Shogi. Smaller version of Tenjiku Shogi on a 13x13 board.
- Shatranji. Chessgi with Shatranj pieces.
- Shogi. Play the Japanese form of Chess, in which captured pieces can be dropped back as your own. (Recognized!)
- Shogi with Impassable Kings. A modest fix to Shogi that makes impasses impossible.
- Shogi-of-Chesstonia. 9 x 12 Shogi Variant that includes a Queen and some Modern Shatranj Pieces.
- Shosu Shogi. 10x10 Shogi variant with Queens and more powerful promoted pieces.
- Suzumu Shogi. 16x16 variant based on Tenjiku Shogi. (16x16, Cells: 256)
- Swedish Cannon Chess. Mats Winther's new piece and game on the Game Courier.
- Tenjiku Shogi. Four hundred year old, large, historical variant of Shogi.
- Time Travel Chessgi. One can travel backwards or forwards in time, bringing along all one's possessions.
- Xorix Shogi. Automated, rule-enforcing preset for playing Xorix Shogi on Game Courier.